Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Religious Freedom not on the gay agenda


http://video.foxnews.com/v/4077142022001/exclusive-florist-who-refuses-to-do-gay-wedding-speaks-out/?playlist_id=2694949842001#sp=show-clips

Christian florist is willing to risk losing her business and her home for her principles. Even though the customer was a friend of hers, he went ahead and sued her for not providing the flowers for his same-sex wedding ceremony.

This woman is very brave, she is staying true to her beliefs rather than protect her assets. I don't think I would have her guts. Bravo, Baronelle. As she said:

It's not about the money, it's about freedom. It's about my eight kids, and our twenty-three grandchildren, and the future and now. There's not a price on freedom, you can't buy my freedom. It's me now, but tomorrow it's going to be you, you gotta wake up.




 

No comments: