Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pro-adoption bus signs go up



The latest campaign from Signs for Life was launched the other day. The Terry sign, as it is called, is now up in all 255 buses throughout Halifax/Dartmouth.

Terry's story is a remarkable one, and she is proud to tell anyone who wishes to hear it.

My name is Terry and when I was 21 years old, I got pregnant. I grew up in a large Catholic family so I don't have to tell you this was not an ideal situation!
But I do want to tell you this -  I have been where you are ......

Read more at http://signs4life.ca/test/testimonials/

We don't hear enough stories of the positive side of giving up a baby for adoption. We hear from many couples who have adopted a child and their lives are enriched by that. But we don't often hear from the brave women who gave up their babies, an act of incredible self-sacrifice.

If there are any more Terrys out there, please come forward and share your stories with us.













 

No comments: