Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Baby Luc Pro_Life Billboard in Halifax


Once again, baby Luc graces the Halifax skyline!

And what incredible timing!  Today a reporter from CTV news called, requesting an interview to get our reaction to the pro-choice ads that are going into the buses next week. So I thought I should check on when the billboard would be up, as it is scheduled for next week.

To my great surprise, I was told the sign was already up, a week early. Now if that isn't perfect timing, I don't know how it could be better. 

We can expect strong reaction, I am sure. But the beautiful photo of a newborn baby is just the response to give to people who advocate for abortion. The one thing their arguments can never counter is the baby that is always there, the baby whose life is sacrificed for convenience or finances or whatever. Every abortion deprives a human being of his or her right to life. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a member of Pro Bikers for Life, a Life Runner and a Sidewalk Counselor in New York City.
I happened to see on the Internet the news piece concerning the Pro Life/pro choice ads on the city buses. I just want to commend you on standing up for life and that your fellow Pro Lifers are proud to be associated with you. The Pro Life truth will win out!