Thursday, August 11, 2011

Business Venture

For anyone looking for a business venture to begin, I would suggest tattoo removal. I think this is going to be a hot business in about ten years time.
Just imagine as people age and gain some weight, what are these tattoos going to look like?
That discreet rose on the breast is going to appear like an inflated peony. The dragon on the shoulder will look like some gigantic monster. And the ones we see are only the tip of the iceberg. Apparently there are many more hidden beneath the clothing and on body parts that never see the sun.
I'm sorry but it is just gross. And I hope people realise that sooner rather than later. I even read on a blog of a 58-year-old woman that she is considering getting one. Sounds like mid-life crisis to me. Sort of like the mother who wears a mini-skirt and spike heels when out shopping with her 28-year-old daughter. Some things just shouldn't be seen.


Off my soap box now.

No comments: